WRABNESS PARISH COUNCIL meets at the Village Hall, Station Road, Wrabness.
The public are welcome to attend Parish Council Meetings which include a 15 minute public forum session when parishioners are invited to address the Parish Council about items on the agenda or other village matters. Parish Council meetings are scheduled for:
- 7.30pm Wednesday 16th August
- 7.30pm Wednesday 6th September
- 7.30pm Wednesday 11th October
- 7.30pm Wednesday 22nd November
- 7.30pm Wednesday 10th January 2024
- 7.30pm Wednesday 14th February
- 7.30pm Wednesday 13th March
The Annual Parish Assembly was held on 29th March 2023.
The Annual Parish Meeting was held on 17th May 2023.
Additional meetings may be held from time to time to discuss consultations with pressing deadlines. Public notice is given of these meetings similarly to scheduled meetings as explained on the Agenda and Minutes page.