WRABNESS PARISH COUNCIL together with Tendring District Council and Essex County Council comprise the three tiers of local government for the Wrabness area. The Parish Council represents the local community, delivers services to meet local needs and supports quality of life and community well being. We provide:
- public open space in the village
- local amenities including the village sign, benches, notice boards, the old red phone box, waste and dog litter bins,
- the community defibrillator outside the Village Hall.
- this website and the Village Newsletter and Directory,
- commissioned and published the Wrabness Parish Plan,
- grant support for local community organisations and events, and are the trustees for the Village Hall.
The Parish Council is consulted on planning and statutory matters by other organisations and represents the village with consultative bodies.
Two vacancies exist on the parish council. Go to Elections page for more information.
CONTACT THE PARISH COUNCIL
Juliet Attrill - Parish Clerk
post: 86, Old Vicarage Road, Harwich, CO12 4BY
phone: 07535 812543
OR USE CONTACTS PAGE for enquiries